Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: History of England from the earliest to the present time in five volumes.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The HISTORY OF EUROPE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This collection includes works chronicling the development of Western civilisation to the modern age. Highlights include the development of language, political and educational systems, philosophy, science, and the arts. The selection documents periods of civil war, migration, shifts in power, Muslim expansion into Central Europe, complex feudal loyalties, the aristocracy of new nations, and European expansion into the New World. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Creasy, Edward Shepherd.; <Original Pub Date> 1869, 70.<Physical Description> vol. 1, 2. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 9504.g.2. Edward Shepherd. Creasy, Books, History, History Of England From The Earliest To The Present Time In Five Volumes. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Edward Shepherd. Creasy,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ Europe ~~ General History-of-England-from-the-earliest-to-the-present-time-in-five-volumes~~Edward-Shepherd-Creasy British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241551731, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 608 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=31mm, Gew.=1070gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - History of England from the Earliest to the Present Time in Five Volumes.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241551735
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241551731
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 1,070 kg
Book in our database since 14.09.2012 17:27:25
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:25:59
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Introductory Chapter to the History of Scotland During the First Sixty Years of the Seventeenth Century; A Lecture, Etc.", from "Moncreiff, James" (9781241551728)
- "Tracts Illustrative of the Traditionary and Historical Antiquities of Scotland. [Edited by Robert Buchanan.]", from "Anonymous; Buchanan, Robert" (9781241551742)
- "The Story of the Revolution. [With Illustrations.]", from "Lodge, Henry Cabot" (9781241551711)
- "The History of England to the Revolution in 1688. New Edition, with the Author's Last Corrections, Etc.", from "Hume, David" (9781241551759)
- "The Merry Monarch; Or, England Under Charles II. Its Art, Literature, and Society.", from "Adams, W. H. Davenport" (9781241551704)
- "History of the North-West.", from "Begg, Alexander" (9781241551766)