- 9781170673270 The King and the Miller of Mansfield…
- 9781170710517 The King and the Miller of Mansfield…
- 9781170768273 The King and the Miller of Mansfield…
- 9781170453810 The King and the Miller of Mansfield…
- 9781170125991 The King and the Miller of Mansfield…
Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T179131Notes: With two final advertisement leaves.Imprint: London : printed for J. Dodsley, 1780. Collation: 56,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General King-and-the-miller-of-Mansfield-A-dramatic-tale-As-it-was-acted-at-the-Theatre-Royal-in-Drury-Lane-By-R-Dodsley~~Robert-Dodsley BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The King And The Miller Of Mansfield. A Dramatic Tale. As It Was Acted At The Theatre-royal In Drury-lane. By R. Dodsley. Robert Dodsley, Books, Art and Architecture, The King And The Miller Of Mansfield. A Dramatic Tale. As It Was Acted At The Theatre-royal In Drury-lane. By R. Dodsley. Books>Art and Architecture
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The King and the Miller of Mansfield. a Dramatic Tale. as It Was Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. by R. Dodsley. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The King and the Miller of Mansfield. a Dramatic Tale. as It Was Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. by R. Dodsley.
Details of the book - The King and the Miller of Mansfield. a Dramatic Tale. as It Was Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. by R. Dodsley.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170794920
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170794920
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 04.10.2011 04:01:14
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:27:51
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Haunted Tower: A Comic Opera. in Three Acts. as It Is Performed at the Theatre-Royal, Crow-Street.", from "Cobb, James" (9781170794913)
- "Sop; A Comedy. as It Is Performing at the Theatres of London and Dublin. Written by Sir John Vanbrugh.", from "Vanbrugh, John" (9781170794937)
- "Richard Cur de Lion. an Historical Romance. from the French of Monsr. Sedaine. as Performed at the Theatre-Royal, Drury-Lane.", from "Sedaine" (9781170794906)
- "The Wedding-Day. a Comedy, as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane, by His Majesty's Servants. by Henry Fielding, Esq.", from "Fielding, Henry" (9781170794944)
- "Seduction: A Comedy. as It Is Performed at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. by Thomas Holcroft.", from "Holcroft, Thomas" (9781170794890)
- "Hamlet, Prince of Denmark: A Tragedy. as It Is Now Acted at the Theatres Royal, in Drury-Lane, and Covent-Garden. Written by William Shakespear.", from "Shakespeare, William" (9781170794951)