Detailseite wird geladen...
A serious address to the electors of Great-Britain, on the subject of short Parliaments, and an equal representation. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T064967Notes: Signed at the end: C.Imprint: London : printed for J. Debrett, (successor to Mr. Almon), 1782. Collation: 31,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-serious-address-to-the-electors-of-Great-Britain-on-the-subject-of-short-Parliaments-and-an-equal-representation~~C BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Serious Address To The Electors Of Great-britain, On The Subject Of Short Parliaments, And An Equal Representation. - new book
A Serious Address To The Electors Of Great-britain, On The Subject Of Short Parliaments, And An Equal Representation. C., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Serious Address To The Electors Of Great-britain, On The Subject Of Short Parliaments, And An Equal Representation. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Serious Address to the Electors of Great-Britain, on the Subject of Short Parliaments, and an Equal Representation. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170620175, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Serious Address to the Electors of Great-Britain, on the Subject of Short Parliaments, and an Equal Representation.
Details of the book - A Serious Address to the Electors of Great-Britain, on the Subject of Short Parliaments, and an Equal Representation.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170620175
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170620175
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,086 kg
Book in our database since 04.04.2012 00:11:21
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Letter from Timothy Sobersides, Extinguisher-Maker, at Wolverhampton, to Jonathan Blast, Bellows-Maker, at Birmingham.", from "Sobersides, Timothy" (9781170620168)
- "Thoughts on the English Government. Addressed to the Quiet Good Sense of the People of England. in a Series of Letters. Letter the First. ...", from "Reeves, John" (9781170620182)
- "An Address to the Cocoa-Tree from a Whig. and a Consultation on the Subject of a Standing-Army, Held at the King's-Arms Tavern, on the Twenty-Eighth", from "Butler, John" (9781170620151)
- "A Concise Sketch of the Intended Revolution, in England; With a Few Hints on the Obvious Methods to Avert It.", from "Atkinson, William" (9781170620199)
- "Thoughts on the Cause of the Present Discontents. the Second Edition.", from "Burke, Edmund" (9781170620144)
- "The Trial of Wm. Winterbotham, Assistant Preacher at How's Lane Meeting, Plymouth Before the Hon. Baron Perryn, and a Special Jury, at Exeter; On the", from "Winterbotham, William" (9781170620205)