Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N007653Notes: In verse. On the humiliations in the life of a nobleman's mistress, addressed to the Duchess of Yarmouth from Henrietta Howard, Countess of Suffolk (Foxon). Horizontal chain lines.Imprint: London : printed for J. Huggonson on Ludgate-Hill, 1742. Collation: 12 p. ; 2° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Female-honour-An-epistle-to-the-lady-in-favour-from-the-lady-lately-kickd-out~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170036953, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 20 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=54gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Female Honour. An Epistle To The Lady In Favour From The Lady Lately Kick'd-out. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, Female Honour. An Epistle To The Lady In Favour From The Lady Lately Kick'd-out. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Female Honour. an Epistle to the Lady in Favour from the Lady Lately Kick'd-Out.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170036952
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170036953
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,054 kg
Book in our database since 05.04.2011 18:48:52
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:10
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Feathers, a Tale; Or, Venus Surpassed by a Beauty in Grosvenor Square. Inscribed to a Certain Fair Plumed Dutchess.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170036945)
- "The Female Proselyte a Sad Back-Slider: A Burlesque Poem, in Hudibrastick Verse. Humbly Inscribed to the Reverend Dean Swift.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170036969)
- "Four Odes. I. on Sleep. II. on Beauty. III. on Taste. IV. to the Right Hon. the Lady **** on the Death of Her Son.", from "Hamilton, William Gerard" (9781170036938)
- "The Injured Islanders, or the Influence of Art Upon the Happiness of Nature: A Poetical Epistle from Oberea of Otaheite to Captain Wallis. by the Auth", from "Fitzgerald, Gerald" (9781170036976)
- "Poems: Consisting of Originals and Translations. by John Glanvill, Esq.", from "Glanvill, John" (9781170036921)
- "Freedom, a Poem in Two Books: The First, Respecting Man in the General as a Social Creature. the Second, Respecting Man as a Rational Creature. Addr", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170036983)