Detailseite wird geladen...
An epistle from Mrs. B****y to His R***l H*****ss the D*** of C********d: or, beauty scourging rank. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N006405Notes: Satire in verse on Henry Frederick, Duke of Cumberland.Imprint: London : printed for W. Batteson, and sold by all the booksellers, 1772. Collation: 20p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-epistle-from-Mrs-B-y-to-His-R-l-H-ss-the-D-of-C-d~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Epistle From Mrs. B****y To His R***l H*****ss The D*** Of C********d: Or, Beauty Scourging Rank. - new book
An Epistle From Mrs. B****y To His R***l H*****ss The D*** Of C********d: Or, Beauty Scourging Rank. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An Epistle From Mrs. B****y To His R***l H*****ss The D*** Of C********d: Or, Beauty Scourging Rank. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Epistle from Mrs. B****y to His R***l H*****ss the D*** of C********d: Or, Beauty Scourging Rank. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170019528, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 26 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Epistle from Mrs. B****y to His R***l H*****ss the D*** of C********d: Or, Beauty Scourging Rank.
Details of the book - An Epistle from Mrs. B****y to His R***l H*****ss the D*** of C********d: Or, Beauty Scourging Rank.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170019528
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170019528
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 22.02.2011 00:36:28
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:14:54
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Short Account of the Late Application to Parliament Made by the Merchants of London Upon the Neglect of Their Trade: With the Substance of the Evi", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170019511)
- "Memoire Justificatif de La Conduite de La Grande Bretagne, En Arrtant Les Navires Trangers Et Les Munitions de Guerre, Destines Aux Insurgens de L'Amr", from "Marriott, James" (9781170019535)
- "Free-Masonry. a Word to the Wise! Being a Vindication of the Science, as Patronised by the Grand Lodge of England; And the Devices of the Craft-Y on t", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170019504)
- "Britannia libera, or a defence of the free state of man in England, against the claim of any man there as a slave. Inscribed and submited to the Jurisconsulti, and the free people of England.", from "Bollan, William" (9781170019542)
- "The Speeches of Mr. Sheridan, Mr. Fox, Mr. Burke, Mr. Pitt, Major Scott, Mr. Beaufoy, &C. &C. on the Charges Brought Against Mr. Hastings, and on the", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170019498)
- "Acts and Statutes, Made in a Parliament Begun at Dublin, the Twenty Eighth Day of November, ... 1727, ... and Further Continued ... Until the Seventh", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170019559)