Detailseite wird geladen...
Popular Discontent with Judicial Procedure: Its Causes Considered and Some Remedies Suggested (1913) - hardcover
2010, ISBN: 1162173734, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 28 Seiten, L=216mm, B=280mm, H=3mm, Gew.=363gr, [GR: 11110 - HC/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Popular Discontent with Judicial Procedure: Its Causes Considered and Some Remedies Suggested (1913)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781162173733
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1162173734
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,363 kg
Book in our database since 06.11.2012 18:06:14
Book found last time on 06.11.2012 18:06:14
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Political Opinions (1865)", from "A. Citizen of the United States, Citizen" (9781162173726)
- "Practical Tables for the Reduction of Mahometan Dates to the Christian Calendar (1856)", from "Gumpach, Johannes Von" (9781162173740)
- "Poems on Affairs of State, Collected from the Daily, Evening, and Weekly Papers (1733)", from "J. Roberts Publisher, Roberts Publisher" (9781162173719)
- "Principles of Domestic Taste: A Lecture (1877)", from "Salisbury, Edward Elbridge" (9781162173757)
- "Poems by John Neate, a California Pioneer (1911)", from "Neate, John" (9781162173702)
- "Proposals Made by James Kirkwood, Minister of Minto, in 1699 to Found Public Libraries in Scotland (1889)", from "Kirkwood, James" (9781162173764)