Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N027614Notes: With an errata slip.Imprint: London : printed for S. Noble, 1716. Collation: 408p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-charge-of-error-heresy-incharity-falshood-against-the-most-noted-leaders-c-of-the-people-called-Quakers-By-Henry-Pickworth~~Henry-Pickworth BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Charge of Error, Heresy, Incharity, Falshood, ... Against the Most Noted Leaders, &C. of the People Called Quakers, ... by Henry Pickworth, ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170679692, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 414 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=21mm, Gew.=735gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - A Charge of Error, Heresy, Incharity, Falshood, ... Against the Most Noted Leaders, &C. of the People Called Quakers, ... by Henry Pickworth, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170679692
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170679692
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,735 kg
Book in our database since 13.08.2010 16:51:33
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:09:50
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Letters and Sermons, with a Review of Ecclesiastical History, and Hymns. by John Newton, ... in Six Volumes. ... Volume 1 of 6", from "Newton, John" (9781170679685)
- "Les Prtres Dmasqus: Ou Des Iniquits Du Clerg Chrtien.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170679708)
- "Letters and Sermons, with a Review of Ecclesiastical History, and Hymns. by John Newton, ... in Six Volumes. ... Volume 2 of 6", from "Newton, John" (9781170679678)
- "An enquiry concerning the principles of morals. By David Hume, Esq.", from "Hume, David" (9781170679715)
- "Letters and Sermons, with a Review of Ecclesiastical History, and Hymns. by John Newton, ... in Six Volumes. ... Volume 3 of 6", from "Newton, John" (9781170679661)
- "Lectures on Primitive Christianity: In Doctrine, Experience, Worship, Discipline, and Manners, as It Appeared in the Church at Jerusalem, in the Time", from "Wallin, Benjamin" (9781170679722)