Detailseite wird geladen...
Warnings of the eternal spirit, by the mouth of his servant John, sirnam'd Lacy. The third and last part. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T052252Notes: Imprint: London : printed for B. Bragg, 1707. Collation: 177,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Warnings-of-the-eternal-spirit-by-the-mouth-of-his-servant-John-sirnamd-Lacy-The-third-and-last-part~~John-Lacy BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Warnings of the Eternal Spirit, by the Mouth of His Servant John, Sirnam'd Lacy. the Third and Last Part. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170139175, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 186 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=10mm, Gew.=340gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Warnings Of The Eternal Spirit, By The Mouth Of His Servant John, Sirnam'd Lacy. The Third And Last Part. - new book
Warnings Of The Eternal Spirit, By The Mouth Of His Servant John, Sirnam'd Lacy. The Third And Last Part. John Lacy, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Warnings Of The Eternal Spirit, By The Mouth Of His Servant John, Sirnam'd Lacy. The Third And Last Part. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Warnings of the Eternal Spirit, by the Mouth of His Servant John, Sirnam'd Lacy. the Third and Last Part.
Details of the book - Warnings of the Eternal Spirit, by the Mouth of His Servant John, Sirnam'd Lacy. the Third and Last Part.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170139172
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170139175
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,340 kg
Book in our database since 15.06.2012 04:20:12
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:16:48
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Essay Upon the Liberty of the Will, and Humane Actions. by Thomas Freke.", from "Freke, Thomas" (9781170139165)
- "A Sermon Concerning the Excellency and Usefulness of the Common-Prayer. Preached by William Beveridge, ... the Twenty-Second Edition.", from "Beveridge, William" (9781170139189)
- "Interesting Letters of Pope Clement XIV. (Ganganelli.) to Which Are Prefixed, Anecdotes of His Life. Translated from the French Edition Published at P", from "Clement XIV, Pope" (9781170139158)
- "Remarks on Dr. Middleton's Free Enquiry Into the Miraculous Powers Supposed to Have Subsisted in the Christian Church from the Earliest Ages. ... by J", from "Jackson, John" (9781170139196)
- "Directions and Instigations to the Duty of Prayer. How, and Why the Heart Is to Be Kept with Diligence. ... Being the Sum and Substance of Nine Sermon", from "Gray, Andrew" (9781170139141)
- "The Consolations of Pure Christianity. a Discourse, Delivered at Cullompton, July 5, 1798, Before the Society of Unitarian Christians, ... by J. Isaac", from "Isaac, Jacob" (9781170139202)