Detailseite wird geladen...
Daughter of the poet Lord Byron, Ada Lovelace was a child prodigy. Brilliant at maths, she read numbers like most people read words. In 1834 she came to the attention of Charles Babbage, a scientist and techno-whizz who had just built an amazing new 'thinking machine'. Babbage took to Ada and asked her to work with him. Thus began a remarkable collaboration, which eventually bore fruit in the most important invention of the modern world - the computer. education and reference,history,science and technology,teen and young adult Teen & Young Adult, Short Books Ltd
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
2001, ISBN: 190409502X
[EAN: 9781904095026], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Short Books Ltd], Ex Library book with usual stamps and stickers. Good Clean Condition Book. Good condition is defined as: a copy that has been read but remains in clean condition. All of the pages are intact and the cover is intact and the spine may show signs of wear. The book may have minor markings which are not specifically mentioned. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day.
Revival Books Ltd, Rossendale, LANCS, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 4.05
2001, ISBN: 9781904095026
Binding:Taschenbuch,Label:Faber & Faber, London,Publisher:Faber & Faber, London,NumberOfItems:1,medium:Taschenbuch,numberOfPages:64,publicationDate:2001-09-17,ISBN:190409502X Taschenbuch
Nr. M0190409502X Shipping costs:, 3, DE. (EUR 3.00)
[EAN: 9781904095026], Neubuch, New condition. Ships from UK. We are happy to answer your inquiries.
Ship_Worldwide, SAN FRANCISCO, CA, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 6.56
World of Books Ltd
Shipping costs: EUR 4.75
Ada Lovelace (History Files)
Details of the book - Ada Lovelace (History Files)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781904095026
ISBN (ISBN-10): 190409502X
Publishing year: 2012
Publisher: Short Books Ltd
Book in our database since 20.02.2008 23:43:41
Book found last time on 29.03.2017 22:54:27
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "girl, life charlotte bronte", from "hubbard" (1904095011)
- "Anne Boleyn: The Wife Who Lost Her Head (History Files)", from "Laura Beatty" (1904095038)
- "The Bloody Baron: Wicked Dictator Of The East", from "Nicholas J. Middleton" (1904095003)
- "Alexander Selkirk - The real Robinson Crusoe (History Files)", from "Amanda Mitchison" (1904095046)
- "Ned Kelly - Gangster hero of the Australian Outback (History Files)", from "Charlie Boxer" (1904095054)
- "The Real Tadzio: Thomas Mann's "Death in Venice" and the Boy Who Inspired it (Short Lives)", from "Gilbert Adair" (1904095070)