Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: A Student''s Manual of English Constitutional History ... Second edition.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The GENERAL HISTORICAL collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This varied collection includes material that gives readers a 19th century view of the world. Topics include health, education, economics, agriculture, environment, technology, culture, politics, labour and industry, mining, penal policy, and social order. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Medley, Dudley; <Original Pub Date> 1898.<Physical Description> xxvii, 644 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 09504.h.4. Dudley Medley, Books, History, A Student's Manual Of English Constitutional History ... Second Edition. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241551863, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 688 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=35mm, Gew.=1207gr, [GR: 25590 - TB/Geschichte/Sonstiges], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Dudley Medley,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ World Students-Manual-of-English-Constitutional-History-Second-edition~~Dudley-Medley British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Student's Manual of English Constitutional History ... Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241551865
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241551863
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 1,207 kg
Book in our database since 08.01.2012 07:59:50
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:26:00
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Constitutional History of England from the Accession of Henry VII to the Death of George II.", from "Hallam, Henry" (9781241551858)
- "History of the First New Hampshire Regiment in the War of the Revolution.", from "Kidder, Frederic" (9781241551872)
- "En Brevvexling [Relative to J. Levin's Criticisms Upon an Edition of Vedels Saxo by "Samfundet for Den Danske Litteraturs Fremme"] Meddeelt AF J. Levi", from "Levin, Israel Salomon" (9781241551841)
- "Oration, on the Occasion of Celebrating the Fortieth Anniversary of the Battle of Lake Erie. Second Edition.", from "Calvert, George Henry" (9781241551889)
- "Chronicles of England, France, Spain, Etc.", from "Froissart, Jean" (9781241551834)
- "History of the Conspiracy of Pontiac, and the War of the North American Tribes Against the English Colonies After the Conquest of Canada. [With Introd", from "Parkman, Francis" (9781241551896)