Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: A Handbook for the use of Visitors to Seringapatam.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The HISTORY OF TRAVEL collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This collection contains personal narratives, travel guides and documentary accounts by Victorian travelers, male and female. Also included are pamphlets, travel guides, and personal narratives of trips to and around the Americas, the Indies, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Anonymous; <Original Pub Date> 1899.<Physical Description> vii. 82 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 010057.h.43. Anonymous, Books, History, A Handbook For The Use Of Visitors To Seringapatam. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241517711, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 116 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=222gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Anonymous,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ General A-Handbook-for-the-use-of-Visitors-to-Seringapatam~~Anonymous British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Handbook for the Use of Visitors to Seringapatam.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241517717
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241517711
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,222 kg
Book in our database since 21.05.2012 20:23:54
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:25:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Child's Geography for ... Schools and Home-Tuition ... with Maps ... and Illustrations.", from "Ward, Mark James Barrington" (9781241517700)
- "Laws of the State of New York, Respecting Navigable Communications Between the Great Western and Northern Lakes and the Atlantic Ocean.", from "Anonymous" (9781241517724)
- "The Flight of the Lapwing. a Naval Officer's Jottings in China, Formosa and Japan.", from "Shore, Henry Noel" (9781241517694)
- "Two Roving Englishwomen in Greece. [With Illustrations.]", from "Armstrong, Isabel Julien" (9781241517731)
- "African Memoranda: Relative to an Attempt to Establish a British Settlement on the Island of Bulama, on the Western Coast of Africa, in t", from "Beaver, Philip" (9781241517687)
- "Travel and Talk. 1885-93-95. My Hundred Thousand Miles of Travel, Etc.", from "Haweis, Hugh Reginald" (9781241517748)