Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: Pen Pictures of Europe ... With numerous illustrations.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The HISTORY OF EUROPE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This collection includes works chronicling the development of Western civilisation to the modern age. Highlights include the development of language, political and educational systems, philosophy, science, and the arts. The selection documents periods of civil war, migration, shifts in power, Muslim expansion into Central Europe, complex feudal loyalties, the aristocracy of new nations, and European expansion into the New World. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Peake, Elizabeth; <Original Pub Date> 1880.<Physical Description> 599 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 10108.e.4. Elizabeth Peake, Books, History, Pen Pictures Of Europe ... With Numerous Illustrations. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Elizabeth Peake,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ Europe ~~ General Pen-Pictures-of-Europe-With-numerous-illustrations~~Elizabeth-Peake British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241516154, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 750 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=38mm, Gew.=1315gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Pen Pictures of Europe ... with Numerous Illustrations.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241516154
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241516154
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 1,315 kg
Book in our database since 18.10.2012 16:57:51
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:25:02
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Land of an African Sultan. Travels in Morocco 1887, 1888, and 1889 ... with Illustrations. L.P.", from "Harris, Walter Burton" (9781241516147)
- "A Cruise in the "Gorgon"; Or, Eighteen Months on H.M.S. "Gorgon," Engaged in the Suppression of the Slave Trade on the East Coast of Africa. Includi", from "Devereux, William Cope; Livingstone, David" (9781241516161)
- "Eastern Customs in Bible Lands.", from "Tristram, H. B." (9781241516130)
- "Geschichte Des Landes Glarus. Bd. 12.", from "Heer, Gottfried" (9781241516178)
- "Travels and Discoveries in North and Central Africa: Being a Journal of an Expedition Undertaken Under the Auspices of H.B.M.'s Government, in the Yea", from "Barth, Heinrich Traveller" (9781241516123)
- "A Search After Sunshine; Or, Algeria in 1871.", from "Herbert, Mary Elizabeth" (9781241516185)