Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: Bygone Hertfordshire. Edited by W. Andrews.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The HISTORY OF BRITAIN & IRELAND collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. As well as historical works, this collection includes geographies, travelogues, and titles covering periods of competition and cooperation among the people of Great Britain and Ireland. Works also explore the countries'' relations with France, Germany, the Low Countries, Denmark, and Scandinavia. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Andrews, William; <Original Pub Date> 1898.<Physical Description> 283 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 010358.i.24. William Andrews, Books, History, Bygone Hertfordshire. Edited By W. Andrews. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
William Andrews,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ Europe ~~ Great Britain Bygone-Hertfordshire-Edited-by-W-Andrews~~William-Andrews British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241340870, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 328 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=18mm, Gew.=585gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Bygone Hertfordshire. Edited by W. Andrews.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241340872
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241340870
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,585 kg
Book in our database since 01.05.2012 12:51:54
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:20:34
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A History of Preston-Upon-Stour in the County of Gloucester.", from "Bloom, James Harvey" (9781241340865)
- "Dinas Mawddwy A'i Hamgylchoedd. Yn Cynwys Hanes-Gwladol, Cymdeithasol, Crefyddol, Hynafiaethol, a Thraddodiadol, Andc., Andc.", from "Davies, Thomas" (9781241340889)
- "The Materials for the History of the Town of Wellington, Co. Somerset, Collected and Arranged by A. L. Humphreys.", from "Humphreys, Arthur Lee" (9781241340858)
- "Narrative of a Journey to Manitoba, by J. Y. Schantz: Together with an Abstract of the Dominion Lands ACT, and an Extract from the Government Pamphlet", from "Anonymous; Schantz, Jacob Y." (9781241340896)
- "An Historical and Descriptive Account of Leamington and Warwick; To Which Are Added, Short Notices of the Towns, Villages, Etc. Within the Circuit of", from "Anonymous; Field, William" (9781241340841)
- "Select Views of the Royal Palaces of Scotland ... with Illustrative Descriptions ... by the Late REV. John Jamieson ... Second Edition.", from "Brown, William; Jamieson, John" (9781241340902)