Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: New Series.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The GENERAL HISTORICAL collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This varied collection includes material that gives readers a 19th century view of the world. Topics include health, education, economics, agriculture, environment, technology, culture, politics, labour and industry, mining, penal policy, and social order. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Anonymous; <Original Pub Date> 1880.<Physical Description> pp. iv. 144: plates; illus. ; 27 cm.<Shelfmark> 10358.l.35. Anonymous, Books, History, New Series. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241340803, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 188 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=10mm, Gew.=345gr, [GR: 25590 - TB/Geschichte/Sonstiges], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Anonymous,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ World New-Series~~Anonymous British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - New Series.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241340803
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241340803
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,345 kg
Book in our database since 19.12.2009 19:42:48
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:20:34
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Brixham, in Devonia. Illustrated Guide, with Historical and Descriptive Sketch, and Handbook to Torbay and the Neighbourhood, Etc.", from "Gregory, Charles" (9781241340797)
- "A Concise Description of the English Lakes ... with Remarks on the Mineralogy and Geology of the District.", from "Otley, Jonathan" (9781241340810)
- "Sampson's Hand-Book for the City of York ... with a Map and ... Engravings.", from "Sampson, John" (9781241340780)
- "History of the Old Trent Bridge, with a Descriptive Account of the New Bridge, Nottingham. Illustrated by Photographs.", from "Tarbotton, Marriott Ogle" (9781241340827)
- "A History of the Parish of Mortlake ... with Extracts from the Parish Registers, from 1578 to 1886.", from "Anderson, John Eustace" (9781241340773)
- "Manitou, Colorado, U.S.A., Its Mineral Waters and Climate.", from "Solly, Samuel Edwin" (9781241340834)