Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: The Roses. By the author of The History of a Flirt [i.e. Lady Charlotte S. M. Campbell, afterwards Bury].Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The FICTION & PROSE LITERATURE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The collection provides readers with a perspective of the world from some of the 18th and 19th century''s most talented writers. Written for a range of audiences, these works are a treasure for any curious reader looking to see the world through the eyes of ages past. Beyond the main body of works the collection also includes song-books, comedy, and works of satire. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Campbell Bury, Lady Charlotte; <Original Pub Date> 1853.<Physical Description> 3 vol. ; 12o.<Shelfmark> 12627.e.19. Lady Charlotte Campbell Bury, Books, Fiction and Literature, Fiction, The Roses. Books>Fiction and Literature>Fiction
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241228728, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 1004 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=50mm, Gew.=1751gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Lady Charlotte Campbell Bury,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Literary Collections~~ General The-Roses~~Lady-Charlotte-Campbell-Bury British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Roses.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241228729
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241228728
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 1,751 kg
Book in our database since 06.06.2012 07:08:42
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:18:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Poems ... Again Illustrated by Birket Foster.", from "Hood, Thomas; Foster, Myles Birket" (9781241228712)
- "East Lynne.", from "Wood, Henry" (9781241228736)
- "The Works of Lord Byron. a New, Revised and Enlarged Edition, with Illustrations [Including Portraits].", from "Byron, George Gordon Byron" (9781241228705)
- "Bell Barry. [A Novel.]", from "King, Richard Ashe" (9781241228743)
- "Japan, the Amoor, and the Pacific; With Notices of Other Places Comprised in a Voyage of Circumnavigation in the Imperial Russian Corvette "Rynda," in", from "Tilley, Henry Arthur" (9781241228699)
- "The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentleman ... a New Edition.", from "Sterne, Laurence" (9781241228750)