Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: The Young Husband.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The NOVELS OF THE 18th & 19th CENTURIES collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The collection includes major and minor works from a period which saw the development and triumph of the English novel. These classics were written for a range of audiences and will engage any reading enthusiast. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Grey, Elizabeth Caroline; <Original Pub Date> 1854.<Physical Description> 3 vol. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 12628.e.12. Elizabeth Caroline Grey, Books, Fiction and Literature, The Young Husband. Books>Fiction and Literature
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241228620, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 972 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=49mm, Gew.=1696gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Fiction - General], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Elizabeth Caroline Grey,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Fiction~~ Classics Young-Husband~~Elizabeth-Caroline-Grey British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Young Husband.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241228620
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241228620
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 1,696 kg
Book in our database since 22.02.2012 06:30:12
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:18:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "In a Sea Bird's Nest. a Series of Stories, Some Allegorical.", from "Clare, Frances" (9781241228613)
- "Hazard Connected with The Vocation of Locomotive Firemen and Engineers", from "Anonymous" (9781241228637)
- "The Luck of Gerard Ridgeley. a Tale of the Zulu Border.", from "Mitford, Bertram" (9781241228606)
- "Long Odds. a Novel ... Illustrated by Thomas Carrington. Originally Published in the "Colonial Monthly.."", from "Clarke, Marcus" (9781241228644)
- "The Novels of Henry Kingsley. Edited by C. K. Shorter.", from "Kingsley, Henry; Shorter, Clement King" (9781241228590)
- "Up2date Travel Guide to Shanghai, China, Including Its History, Shanghai Museum, City God Temple, Yuyuan Garden and More", from "Connell, Ted" (9781241228651)