Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Trinity College Library Watkinson CollectionESTCID: T216601Notes: Anonymous. By John Taylor. Also issued as part of his: 'The scripture account of prayer, in an address to the Dissenters in Lancashire', second edition, London, 1762.Imprint: London : printed for J. Waugh; and W. Fenner, 1762. Collation: 40p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Remarks-on-the-Christian-common-prayer-book-or-universal-liturgy-lately-published~~John-Taylor Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170966829, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 48 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=104gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Remarks On The Christian Common-prayer-book, Or Universal Liturgy, Lately Published. John Taylor, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Remarks On The Christian Common-prayer-book, Or Universal Liturgy, Lately Published. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Remarks on the Christian Common-Prayer-Book, or Universal Liturgy, Lately Published.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170966822
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170966829
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,104 kg
Book in our database since 08.03.2011 13:49:24
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:41
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Epistles to Deists and Jews, in Order to Convert Them to the Christian Religion: And Scriptural Remedies for Healing the Divisions in the Church of En", from "Goldney, Edward" (9781170966815)
- "A Review of Some Passages in the Divine Legation of Moses Demonstrated. ... by the Author of Remarks on Dr. Warburton's Account of the Sentiments of", from "Blackburne, Francis" (9781170966839)
- "The Great Importance of a Suitable Preparation for Death. a Sermon, on Psalm LXXXIX. 48. ... by ... Andrew Gray, ...", from "Gray, Andrew" (9781170966808)
- "An Essay Towards Pointing Out in a Short and Plain Method the Eloquence and Action Proper for the Pulpit; Under Which Subject Is Considered the Miser", from "Scott, William" (9781170966846)
- "The History of England, from the Earliest Times to the Death of George II. by Dr. Goldsmith. the Third Edition, Corrected. Volume 1 of 4", from "Goldsmith, Oliver" (9781170966792)
- "Oratio dominica polyglottos, polymorphos. Nimirum, plus centum linguis, versionibus, aut characteribus, reddita & expressa. Editio novissima. (Multilingual Edition)", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781170966853)