Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Trinity College Library Watkinson CollectionESTCID: N001903Notes: With a final advertisement leaf.Imprint: London : printed for B. Law and Son, 1793. Collation: xii,358,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General A-grammar-of-the-French-tongue-grounded-upon-the-decisions-of-the-French-Academy-By-John-Perrin-The-eighth-edition-carefully-revised~~Jean-Baptiste-Perrin Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Grammar Of The French Tongue, Grounded Upon The Decisions Of The French Academy; ... By John Perrin. The Eighth Edition, Carefully Revised. Jean Baptiste Perrin, Books, Reference and Language, A Grammar Of The French Tongue, Grounded Upon The Decisions Of The French Academy; ... By John Perrin. The Eighth Edition, Careful Books>Reference and Language, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
A Grammar of the French Tongue, Grounded Upon the Decisions of the French Academy; ... by John Perrin. the Eighth Edition, Carefully Revised. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 356 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=19mm, Gew.=635gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Grammar of the French Tongue, Grounded Upon the Decisions of the French Academy; ... by John Perrin. the Eighth Edition, Carefully Revised.
Details of the book - A Grammar of the French Tongue, Grounded Upon the Decisions of the French Academy; ... by John Perrin. the Eighth Edition, Carefully Revised.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170965092
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170965091
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,635 kg
Book in our database since 24.08.2011 02:07:28
Book found last time on 11.04.2016 03:59:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Gr]c] Grammatices Rudimenta. in Usum Schol] Regi] Westmonasteriensis.", from "Busby, Richard" (9781170965085)
- "A Grammar of the French Tongue, Grounded Upon the Decisions of the French Academy; ... by John Perrin. the Fourth Edition.", from "Perrin, Jean Baptiste" (9781170965108)
- "Caius Crispus Sallustius the Historian Translated Into English. to Which Are Prefixed the Life and Character of the Author and His Works. by John Rowe", from "Sallust" (9781170965078)
- "Les elemens de la langue angloise, dévelopés d'une maniere nouvelle, facile & très concise, en forme de dialogues. ... Avec un vocabulaire,... Nouvelle ... ... Par V. J. Peyton. (French Edition)", from "Peyton, V. J." (9781170965115)
- "The Letters of Pliny the Younger. with Observations on Each Letter; And an Essay on Pliny's Life, ... by John, Earl of Orrery. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Pliny" (9781170965061)
- "The British Instructor; Or the First Book for Children. Being a Plain and Easy Guide to the English Language. Divided Into Different Syllables, ... De", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170965122)