Detailseite wird geladen...
The brothers. A comedy. As it is performed at the Theatre Royal in Covent Garden. The second edition. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Trinity College Library Watkinson CollectionESTCID: T029737Notes: Anonymous. By Richard Cumberland.Imprint: Dublin : printed for A. Leathley, P. and W. Wilson, J. Exshaw, H. Saunders, W. Sleator [and 13 others in Dublin], 1775. Collation: v,,64p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General The-brothers-A-comedy-As-it-is-performed-at-the-Theatre-Royal-in-Covent-Garden-The-second-edition~~Richard-Cumberland Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Brothers. A Comedy. As It Is Performed At The Theatre Royal In Covent Garden. The Second Edition. - new book
The Brothers. A Comedy. As It Is Performed At The Theatre Royal In Covent Garden. The Second Edition. Richard Cumberland, Books, Art and Architecture, The Brothers. A Comedy. As It Is Performed At The Theatre Royal In Covent Garden. The Second Edition. Books>Art and Architecture
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Brothers. a Comedy. as It Is Performed at the Theatre Royal in Covent Garden. the Second Edition. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170963935, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 80 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=159gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The brothers. A comedy. As it is performed at the Theatre Royal in Covent Garden. The second edition - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 9781170963937
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-10. Paperback. Used:Good. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-10
Shipping costs: EUR 13.78
The Brothers. a Comedy. as It Is Performed at the Theatre Royal in Covent Garden. the Second Edition.
Details of the book - The Brothers. a Comedy. as It Is Performed at the Theatre Royal in Covent Garden. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170963937
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170963935
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,159 kg
Book in our database since 07.08.2011 02:25:34
Book found last time on 23.10.2016 00:24:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Cure for the Heart-Ache; A Comedy, in Five Acts, as Performed at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden. by Thomas Morton, Esq. Author of Columbus, Zori", from "Morton, Thomas" (9781170963920)
- "Cato. a Tragedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatres-Royal in Drury-Lane and Covent-Garden. by Mr. Addison.", from "Addison, Joseph" (9781170963944)
- "False Appearances, a Comedy, Altered from the French; And Performed at the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane. by the Right Hon. General Conway.", from "Boissy, M. De" (9781170963913)
- "The Songs, Duets, Chorusses, &C. in the Musical Entertainment of the Farmer. Performed at the Theatre Royal, Covent Garden. the Musick Composed and Se", from "O'Keeffe, John" (9781170963951)
- "The Impostors: A Comedy. Performed at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane. by Richard Cumberland, Esq.", from "Cumberland, Richard" (9781170963906)
- "Mahomet the Impostor a Tragedy Marked with the Variations of the Manager's Book at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane.", from "Miller, James" (9781170963968)