Detailseite wird geladen...
A letter to a young lady on the sacrament, with a summary of the evidence for Christianity. In two parts. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T205023Notes: Anonymous. By Spencer Cowper. Dated at end: Feb. 13, 1748.Imprint: [London?, 1748]. Collation: 72p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-letter-to-a-young-lady-on-the-sacrament-with-a-summary-of-the-evidence-for-Christianity-In-two-parts~~Spencer-Cowper BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Letter to a Young Lady on the Sacrament, with a Summary of the Evidence for Christianity. in Two Parts. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170925898, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 80 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=159gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter To A Young Lady On The Sacrament, With A Summary Of The Evidence For Christianity. In Two Parts. - new book
A Letter To A Young Lady On The Sacrament, With A Summary Of The Evidence For Christianity. In Two Parts. Spencer Cowper, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Letter To A Young Lady On The Sacrament, With A Summary Of The Evidence For Christianity. In Two Parts. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Letter to a Young Lady on the Sacrament, with a Summary of the Evidence for Christianity. in Two Parts.
Details of the book - A Letter to a Young Lady on the Sacrament, with a Summary of the Evidence for Christianity. in Two Parts.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170925898
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170925898
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,159 kg
Book in our database since 27.04.2012 08:06:22
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Meditations, Representing a Glimpse of Glory; Or, a Gospel-Discovery of Emmanuel's Land. Whereunto Is Subjoined, a Spiritual Hymn, Intituled, the Dyin", from "Welwood, Andrew" (9781170925881)
- "The Convict's Address to His Unhappy Brethren. Delivered in the Chapel of Newgate, on Friday, June 6, 1777.", from "Johnson, Samuel" (9781170925904)
- "The Great Matter and End of Gospel-Preaching. a Sermon Preached at the Ordination of the Revd. Mr. Alexander Dick, to Be Minister of the Associate Con", from "McEwen, William" (9781170925874)
- "The Blessing of Peace. a Sermon Preach'd at the Cathedral Church of Sarum, July 7. 1713. ... by Rich. Eyre, ... the Second Edition.", from "Eyre, Richard" (9781170925911)
- "The Great and Chief Concerning Gospel-Question, Being the Substance of Some Discourses, Delivered on the Lord's Day, the First of October, 1758. at Co", from "Brown, William" (9781170925867)
- "On a Life of Dissipation.", from "Porteus, Beilby" (9781170925928)