Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N022026Notes: The author of Faction display'd = William Shippen? - Satiric verse, directed against individual Whigs.Imprint: [London] : Printed in the year, 1705. Collation: ,20p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-sequel~~William-Shippen BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Sequel: Or Moderation Further Display'd, A Poem. By The Author Of Faction Display'd. William Shippen, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Sequel: Or Moderation Further Display'd, A Poem. By The Author Of Faction Display'd. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Sequel: Or Moderation Further Display'd, a Poem. by the Author of Faction Display'd. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Sequel: Or Moderation Further Display'd, a Poem. by the Author of Faction Display'd.
Details of the book - The Sequel: Or Moderation Further Display'd, a Poem. by the Author of Faction Display'd.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170794791
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170794793
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 01.03.2012 08:46:25
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:27:51
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Proceedings of the House of Lords, Concerning the Scottish Conspiracy, and the Papers Laid Before That House, by Her Majesties Command, Relating T", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170794784)
- "The Secret History and Memoirs of the Barracks of Ireland.", from "Brooke, Henry" (9781170794807)
- "The Treatise of Cicero, de Officiis; Or, His Essay on Moral Duty. Translated, and Accompanied with Notes and Observations, by William M'Cartney, ...", from "Cicero, Marcus Tullius" (9781170794777)
- "A General Index to the Annual Register; Or a Summary View of the History of Europe, ... and Account of Principal Books Published; ... the Third Edit", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170794814)
- "An Answer to the Declaration of the American Congress. the Fourth Edition.", from "Lind, John" (9781170794760)
- "Maps, Plans, Views and Coins, Illustrative of the Travels of Anacharsis the Younger in Greece, During the Middle of the Fourth Century Before the Chri", from "Barthlemy, J. -J" (9781170794821)