Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Law LibraryESTCID: N005356Notes: Imprint: London : printed for J. Debrett, 1788. Collation: ,23,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Answer-to-the-Considerations-on-the-establishment-of-a-regency-The-third-edition~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Answer To The Considerations On The Establishment Of A Regency. The Third Edition. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Answer To The Considerations On The Establishment Of A Regency. The Third Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170794602, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Answer to the Considerations on the Establishment of a Regency. the Third Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170794609
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170794602
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 24.11.2011 07:05:23
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:27:51
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "By-Laws, Constitutions, Orders and Rules, for the Good Government of the Corporation of the United Company of Merchants of England, Trading to the Eas", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170794593)
- "Uvres de M. Linguet. ... Volume 6 of 6", from "Linguet, Simon Nicolas Henri" (9781170794616)
- "The Album of Streatham; Or, Ministerial Amusements. to Which Are Added, Harry and Billy; An Eclogue: Jekyll; An Ecolgue: The Bulse; An Ode: And the Jo", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170794586)
- "Uvres de M. Linguet. ... Volume 5 of 6", from "Linguet, Simon Nicolas Henri" (9781170794623)
- "The Young Senator. a Satyre. with an Epistle to Mr. Fielding, on His Studying the Law.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170794579)
- "Uvres de M. Linguet. ... Volume 4 of 6", from "Linguet, Simon Nicolas Henri" (9781170794630)