Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: T143419Notes: Anonymous. By John Williams. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for B. White; and T. Cadell, 1771. Collation: vii,,151,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-free-enquiry-into-the-authenticity-of-the-first-and-second-chapters-of-St-Matthews-Gospel~~John-Williams BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170679498, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 164 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=9mm, Gew.=304gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Free Enquiry Into The Authenticity Of The First And Second Chapters Of St. Matthew's Gospel. - new book
A Free Enquiry Into The Authenticity Of The First And Second Chapters Of St. Matthew's Gospel. John Williams, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Free Enquiry Into The Authenticity Of The First And Second Chapters Of St. Matthew's Gospel. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Free Enquiry Into the Authenticity of the First and Second Chapters of St. Matthew's Gospel.
Details of the book - A Free Enquiry Into the Authenticity of the First and Second Chapters of St. Matthew's Gospel.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170679494
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170679498
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,304 kg
Book in our database since 28.03.2012 20:16:22
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:26:00
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Impartial Enquiry Into the Existence and Nature of God: Being a Modest Essay Towards a More Intelligible Account of the Divine Perfections. ... in", from "Colliber, Samuel" (9781170679487)
- "The Scripture-Doctrine of the Trinity. Wherein Every Text in the New Testament Relating to That Doctrine, Is Distinctly Considered; ... by Samuel Clar", from "Clarke, Samuel" (9781170679500)
- "Self-knowledge. A treatise, shewing the nature and benefit of that important science, and the way to attain it. Intermixed with various reflections ... By John Mason, A.M. The fifth edition.", from "Mason, John" (9781170679470)
- "Seneca's Morals. by Way of Abstract. by Sir Roger L'Strange [Sic], Knt. the Last Edition, Corrected and Revised.", from "Seneca, Lucius Annaeus" (9781170679517)
- "An Anatomical Exposition of the Structure of the Human Body. by James Benignus Winslow, ... Translated from the French Original, by G. Douglas, M.D.", from "Winslow, Jacques-Bnigne" (9781170679463)
- "The Knowledge of Divine Things from Revelation, Not from Reason or Nature. ... by the Late John Ellis, ... Vol. I. the Second Edition. Volume 1 of 1", from "Ellis, John" (9781170679524)