Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Countway Library of MedicineESTCID: N030203Notes: Imprint: Manchester : printed by J. Prescott, 1778. Collation: 23,p.,table ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History An-account-of-the-rise-and-present-establishment-of-the-lunatic-hospital-in-Manchester~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Account Of The Rise, And Present Establishment Of The Lunatic Hospital, In Manchester. - new book
An Account Of The Rise, And Present Establishment Of The Lunatic Hospital, In Manchester. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Health and Well Being, An Account Of The Rise, And Present Establishment Of The Lunatic Hospital, In Manchester. Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Account of the Rise, and Present Establishment of the Lunatic Hospital, in Manchester. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 117067917X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Account of the Rise, and Present Establishment of the Lunatic Hospital, in Manchester.
Details of the book - An Account of the Rise, and Present Establishment of the Lunatic Hospital, in Manchester.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170679173
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117067917X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 05.03.2011 20:30:10
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:26:00
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Principles of Midwifery, or Puerperal Medicine. by John Aitken, ...", from "Aitken, John" (9781170679166)
- "Translated from the Italian, by Order of the Commissioners of His Majesty's Customs. M, DCCC.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170679180)
- "Receipts for Preparing and Compounding the Principal Medicines Made Use of by the Late Mr. Ward. Together with an Introduction, &C. by John Page, ...", from "Page, John" (9781170679159)
- "Elements of Agriculture and Vegetation. by George Fordyce, ... to Which Is Added an Appendix for the Use of Practical Farmers. the Fourth Edition.", from "Fordyce, George" (9781170679197)
- "Medical Records and Researches, Selected from the Papers of a Private Medical Association.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170679142)
- "Considerations on the Medicinal Use, and on the Production of Factitious Airs. Part I. by Thomas Beddoes, M.D. Part II. by James Watt, Engineer. Editi", from "Beddoes, Thomas" (9781170679203)