Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N007505Notes: Imprint: London : printed for Ri. Chiswell, 1702. Collation: ,232p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Directions-for-leading-a-devout-life-Writ-by-a-lady~~Lady BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170678459, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 246 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=13mm, Gew.=445gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Directions For Leading A Devout Life. Writ By A Lady. Lady, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Directions For Leading A Devout Life. Writ By A Lady. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Directions for Leading a Devout Life. Writ by a Lady.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170678459
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170678459
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,445 kg
Book in our database since 2012-05-31T18:22:41+01:00 (London)
Detail page last modified on 2015-03-21T01:25:59+00:00 (London)
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Scripture-Catechism, in the Method of the Assemblies. by Matthew Henry, ...", from "Henry, Matthew" (9781170678442)
- "The Penitent Instructed. Written in Italian by the R. F. Paul Segneri, ... Done Into English.", from "Segneri, Paolo" (9781170678466)
- "The Progress of Sin; Or, the Travels of Ungodliness. ... in an Apt and Pleasant Allegory: By Benjamin Keach, ... the Third Edition, Corrected. with So", from "Keach, Benjamin" (9781170678435)
- "A Help to the Devout Performance of Private Prayer. by ... Dr. Edward Synge, ... the Second Edition Corrected.", from "Synge, Edward" (9781170678473)
- "The progress of sin: or, the travels of ungodliness. Wherein the pedigree, rise, and antiquity of sin is fully discovered; in an apt and pleasant allegory. ... By Benjamin Keach.", from "Keach, Benjamin" (9781170678428)
- "The Interests of the Protestant Dissenters Considered.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170678480)