Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N018041Notes: Imprint: London : printed for the author, by J. Brown, Southwark: and sold by J. W. Pasham; E. Johnson; Vallance and Symonds; and G. Keith, 1777. Collation: ,20p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-genuine-sabbath-or-Lords-day-commonly-called-Saturday-vindicated-In-a-letter-to-the-Rev-Herbert-Jones~~Henry-Dawson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Genuine Sabbath or Lord's Day, Commonly Called Saturday, Vindicated. in a Letter to the REV. Herbert Jones: By Henry Dawson, ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170678270, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Genuine Sabbath or Lord's Day, Commonly Called Saturday, Vindicated. in a Letter to the REV. Herbert Jones: By Henry Dawson, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170678275
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170678270
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 2010-09-04T19:57:51+01:00 (London)
Detail page last modified on 2014-10-09T05:09:49+01:00 (London)
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Genealogies of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, as Recorded by St. Matthew and St. Luke, ... by Edward Yardley, ...", from "Yardley, Edward" (9781170678268)
- "A Second Letter to the Reverend Henry Dawson, Being a Reply to a Pamphlet, Entitled, the Genuine Sabbath, or Lord's Day, Commonly Called Saturday, V", from "Jones, Herbert" (9781170678282)
- "The Britons And Saxons Not Converted To Popery; Or The Faith Of Our Ancestors Shewn To Have Been Corrupted By The Romish Church, .", from "Smith, George" (9781170678251)
- "An Answer to Joseph Jenks's Reply to William Wilkinson's Treatise, Entituled, the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, Without Elementary Water, ... by Willia", from "Wilkinson, William" (9781170678299)
- "The Following Of Christ. In Four Books. Written In Latin By Thomas À Kempis. Newly Translated Into English, By R..... C....... D.d", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170678244)
- "A Sermon Concerning the Divine Covenants with Man, and Concerning Divine Service, as It Hath Been Generally Practis'd by the Jewish and Christian Ch", from "Pococke, R." (9781170678305)