Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N020943Notes: With three final advertisement pages.Imprint: London : printed for James Leake, at Bath, [1729?]. Collation: 45,p. : ill.,port. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Prayers-for-the-use-of-all-persons-who-come-to-the-baths-for-cure~~Thomas-Ken BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Prayers for the Use of All Persons Who Come to the Baths for Cure: To Which Are Added, Three Hymns, for Morning, Noon, and Midnight. by the Right REV. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170678092, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 52 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Prayers for the Use of All Persons Who Come to the Baths for Cure: To Which Are Added, Three Hymns, for Morning, Noon, and Midnight. by the Right REV.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170678091
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170678092
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,109 kg
Book in our database since 15.06.2012 20:55:08
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:09:49
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Thankfulness for Peace, the Subjects Duty to God's Vicegerent. a Sermon Preach'd at St. James Garlick-Hythe, London, and in the Oratory of the Royal H", from "Stubs, Philip" (9781170678084)
- "An Epistle of Friendly Advice and Counsel to the People Called Quakers, in the City of Bristol. by the Mens Meeting of the Said People.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170678107)
- "An Appeal to Common Reason and Candor, in Behalf of a Review: Submitted to the Serious Consideration of All Unprejudiced Members of the Church of Eng", from "Jones, John" (9781170678077)
- "High-Church Aphorisms, Written by Those Twin-Brothers in Scandal, the Author of the Examiner, and Modest Abel.", from "Twin-Brothers in Scandal, In Scandal" (9781170678114)
- "A Dissertation, in Answer to a Blasphemous Letter Concerning the Fall of Man, and the Coming of Christ.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170678060)
- "The Real Antichrist: An Essay Fully Proving, That the Vices of the Laity Proceed from the Corruptions of the Clergy.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170678121)