Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T106728Notes: Anonymous. By Matthew Wheelock.Imprint: London : printed for T. Becket and Co, 1770. Collation: ,66p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Reflections-moral-and-political-on-Great-Britain-and-her-colonies~~Matthew-Wheelock BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170657362, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 80 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=159gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Reflections Moral And Political On Great Britain And Her Colonies. Matthew Wheelock, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Reflections Moral And Political On Great Britain And Her Colonies. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Reflections Moral and Political on Great Britain and Her Colonies.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170657362
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170657362
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,159 kg
Book in our database since 25.05.2012 07:36:41
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:41
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Supplemental Letters to My Miscellany; Wrote, and Sent, Since to the Lord Archbishop of Canterbury. with a Previous Plea for Printing Them. --- And Po", from "Brockman, William" (9781170657355)
- "Attempt to Complete Mr. Hargrave's Annotation on Feuds ...", from "Butler, Charles" (9781170657379)
- "Distress for the Loss of Pious Friends, Considered and Improved. in a Sermon on Occasion of the Much-Lamented Death of Anthony Walburge, Esq; Preached", from "Hughes, Obadiah" (9781170657348)
- "Travels in Africa, Egypt, and Syria, from the year 1792 to 1798. By W. G. Browne.", from "Browne, William George" (9781170657386)
- "A Funeral Sermon Occasion'd by the Decease of Mr. Michael Watts, Citizen and Haberdasher of London; Who Departed This Life on February the Third, 17", from "Calamy, Edmund" (9781170657331)
- "Des Rvolutions de France Et de Genve. Par M. D'Ivernois.", from "Ivernois, Francis D'" (9781170657393)