Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T106934Notes: Some sheets were later reimposed on paper watermarked: E & P 1801; copies exist with mixed sheets.Imprint: London : (1795.) Sold by J. Mawman, . Collation: xvi,111,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Poems~~Francis-Wrangham BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170657109, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 132 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=249gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Poems: By Francis Wrangham, ... Francis Wrangham, Books, Reference and Language, Poems: By Francis Wrangham, ... Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Poems: By Francis Wrangham, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170657102
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170657109
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,249 kg
Book in our database since 17.07.2011 18:38:34
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:41
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Works of Sir George Etherege: Containing His Plays and Poems.", from "Etherege, George" (9781170657096)
- "The Idler. by the Author of the Rambler. in Two Volumes. ... the Third Edition. with Additional Essays. Volume 1 of 2", from "Johnson, Samuel" (9781170657119)
- "Lexiphanes, a Dialogue. Imitated from Lucian, and Suited to the Present Times. Being an Attempt to Restore the English Tongue to Its Ancient Purity, .", from "Campbell, Archibald" (9781170657089)
- "The idler. By the author of The rambler. In two volumes. ... the third edition. With additional essays. Volume 2 of 2", from "Johnson, Samuel" (9781170657126)
- "The Works of Petronius Arbiter, in Prose and Verse. Translated from the Original Latin, by Mr. Addison. to Which Are Prefix'd the Life of Petronius, .", from "Petronius Arbiter, Titus" (9781170657072)
- "Lingu] Gr]c] Institutiones Grammatic]. in Usum Studios] Juventutis. Auctore Alexandro Dunlop, ... Editio Sexta.", from "Dunlop, Alexander" (9781170657133)