Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars. The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic - a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T010192Notes: R.M. = Robert Manning. The final 3 pages is a catalogue of books. Imprint: London: printed for Tho. Meighan, 1731. Collation: ,125,p. ; 8° Books, Religion~~History, The-rise-and-fall-of-the-heresy-of-iconoclasts-or-image-breakers-collected-by-R-M~~Robert-Manning, 999999999, The rise and fall of the heresy of iconoclasts; or, image-breakers. ... collected by R.M., Robert Manning, 1170654444, BiblioBazaar, , , , , BiblioBazaar
MPN: , SKU 9781170654446 Shipping costs:Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 (EUR 3.31)
The Rise And Fall Of The Heresy Of Iconoclasts; Or, Image-breakers. ... Collected By R. M. - new book
The Rise And Fall Of The Heresy Of Iconoclasts; Or, Image-breakers. ... Collected By R. M. Robert Manning, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Rise And Fall Of The Heresy Of Iconoclasts; Or, Image-breakers. ... Collected By R. M. Books>Religion and Spirituality, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170654444
[EAN: 9781170654446], Neubuch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], New Book. Delivered from our UK warehouse in 4 to 14 business days. THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Established seller since 2000
Books2Anywhere, Fairford, GLOS, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK. Shipping costs: EUR 11.37
[EAN: 9781170654446], Neubuch, Brand new copy ready to ship same or next day! Choose Expedited Shipping for delivery in 2-6 days! Thank you!
Firehouse Liquidation, Vancouver, WA, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK. Shipping costs: EUR 66.17
The rise and fall of the heresy of iconoclasts; or, image-breakers. ... collected by R. M - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 9781170654446
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-05-29. Paperback. Good., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-05-29
Shipping costs: EUR 18.29
Details of the book - The Rise and Fall of the Heresy of Iconoclasts; Or, Image-Breakers. ... Collected by R. M.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170654446
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170654444
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,263 kg
Book in our database since 03.02.2012 01:01:33
Book found last time on 13.02.2019 12:26:28
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Reginald Du Bray: An Historick Tale. by a Late Lord, Greatly Admired in the Literary World.", from "Late Nobleman, Nobleman" (9781170654439)
- "Christ's Coming, and Christian Readiness for It. a Sermon Preach'd at Croydon, on Tuesday, Feb. 18. 1717/8 at the Funeral of Mrs. C]cilia Davy, ... by", from "Freeman, Francis" (9781170654453)
- "Memoirs of a Certain Island Adjacent to the Kingdom of Utopia. Written by a Celebrated Author of That Country. Now Translated Into English.", from "Haywood, Eliza Fowler" (9781170654422)
- "A short and authentic account of the particular circumstances of the last twenty-four hours of the life and death of William Davies, who was executed ... 11th, 1776. By the Rev. Thomas Maxfield, ...", from "Maxfield, Thomas" (9781170654460)
- "The History of the Adventures of Arthur O'Bradley. in Two Volumes. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Potter, John" (9781170654415)
- "Due Preparations for the Plague, as Well for Soul as Body. Being Some Seasonable Thoughts Upon the Visible Approach of the Present Dreadful Contagion", from "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170654477)