Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T048930Notes: A reissue of 'Miscellanies the third edition', Dublin, "printed by S. Powell, for Edward Exshaw", 1739, with a cancel titlepage, and with new preliminaries in addition to the preface.Imprint: Dublin : printed by S. Powell, for Edward Exshaw, 1739. Collation: ,5-354p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History A-supplement-to-Dr-Swifts-and-Mr-Popes-works~~Jonathan-Swift BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170625525, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 374 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=20mm, Gew.=667gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Supplement To Dr. Swift's And Mr. Pope's Works. ... Jonathan Swift, Books, Reference and Language, A Supplement To Dr. Swift's And Mr. Pope's Works. ... Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Supplement to Dr. Swift's and Mr. Pope's Works. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170625521
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170625525
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,667 kg
Book in our database since 30.05.2011 00:54:07
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:16
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Miscellanies, in Prose and Verse. the Fifth and Sixth Volumes. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Swift, Jonathan" (9781170625514)
- "Miscellanies in Prose and Verse. ... the Fourth Edition, ...", from "Swift, Jonathan" (9781170625538)
- "Miscellanies, in Prose and Verse. the Fifth and Sixth Volumes. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Swift, Jonathan" (9781170625507)
- "Annals of the Empire; From the Reign of Charlemagne. Translated from the French of Monsieur de Voltaire; Constituting a Part of a Complete Edition in", from "Voltaire" (9781170625545)
- "The Works of Alexander Pope Esq. in Nine Volumes Complete. with His Last Corrections, Additions, and Improvements. Published by Mr. Warburton. ... Vol", from "Pope, Alexander" (9781170625491)
- "Mr. Pope's Literary Correspondence. Volume the Third. with Letters To, And, from the Duke of Shrewsberry, Lord Lansdowne, ... Volume 3 of 3", from "Pope, Alexander" (9781170625552)