Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1170623190
[EAN: 9781170623190], Neubuch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, United States], Brand New Book ***** Print on Demand *****. The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++British LibraryT071076Gentleman = Francis Plumer.[London, 1772]. 26p.; 8
The Book Depository US, Gloucester, ., United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
2010, ISBN: 1170623190, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
2014, ISBN: 1170623190
[EAN: 9781170623190], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/01/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from UK. This item is printed on demand.
Books2Anywhere, Fairford, GLO, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 9.08
2013, ISBN: 1170623190
[EAN: 9781170623190], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/12/2013], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 6.98
Details of the book - A Letter from a Gentleman to His Nephew at Oxford, 1772.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170623190
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170623190
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 16.07.2012 15:59:36
Book found last time on 11.01.2014 08:03:37
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Candid Examination of the History of Sir Charles Grandison. in a Letter to a Lady of Distinction. Published by Permission. the Third Edition.", from "Plumer, Francis" (9781170623183)
- "Prayer for a Family.", from "Plumer, Francis" (9781170623206)
- "Reasons Against the Bill Now Depending in Parliament, for Restraining the Use of Gold and Silver Lace, Embroidery, &C. in a Letter from a Citizen to a", from "Plumer, Francis" (9781170623176)
- "Three Treatises the First Concerning Art the Second Concerning Music Painting and Poetry the Third Concerning Happiness by Iames Harris Esq. the Fifth", from "Harris, James" (9781170623213)
- "The Benefit of Farting Explain'd: Or, the Fundament-All Cause of the Distempers Incident to the Fair-Sex, Enquired Into. ... Wrote in Spanish by Don F", from "Puff-Indorst, Fart In Hando" (9781170623169)
- "A Vision of Heaven. Which Is Introduc'd with Essays Upon Happiness, a Description of the Court, the Characters of the Quality: Written by Mr. Samuel", from "Johnson, Samuel" (9781170623220)