Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T041114Notes: Anonymous. By François de Salignac de la Mothe-Fénelon. The final leaf contains: 'The names of the philosophers mention'd in this book, ..'.Imprint: London : printed for B. Barker, and R. Francklin, 1726. Collation: ,282,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century The-lives-and-most-remarkable-maxims-of-the-antient-philosophers~~Fran-ois-de-Salignac-de-La-Mo-F-nelon BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170621228, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 296 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=16mm, Gew.=531gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Lives And Most Remarkable Maxims Of The Antient Philosophers. François De Salignac De La Mo Fénelon, Books, History, The Lives And Most Remarkable Maxims Of The Antient Philosophers. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Lives and Most Remarkable Maxims of the Antient Philosophers.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170621226
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170621228
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,531 kg
Book in our database since 15.01.2011 18:05:28
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:12
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Salisbury Guide; Giving an Account of the Antiquities of Old Sarum, and of the Ancient and Present State of New Sarum or Salisbury, the Cathedral,", from "Easton, James" (9781170621219)
- "The history of Francis-Eugene Prince of Savoy, ... Containing, the military transactions of above thirty campaigns, made by his Serene Highness in Hungary, Itlay, Germany, and the Low-Countries. ... The whole compiled from the best authorit", from "Bancks, John" (9781170621233)
- "The History and Antiquities of Maidstone, the County-Town of Kent. from the Manuscript Collections of William Newton, ...", from "Newton, William" (9781170621202)
- "The Life of the Count Cagliostro; Containing an Authentic Relation of the Uncommon Incidents That Befel Him During His Residence in England ... His Ar", from "Fl. 1787. Barberi" (9781170621240)
- "The Fair Quaker: Or, the Seraphick Amours of John Bingley with a Female Friend. and His Poetical Lamentation Just Before His Death. to", from "Bingley, John" (9781170621196)
- "Poems. Descriptive, Elegies, Epistles, ... by William Mavor, LL.D.", from "Mavor, William Fordyce" (9781170621257)