Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 9781170621165
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars. Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++ The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ British Library T029486 With a half-title. Anonymous. By Sir Richard Blackmore. London : printed for E. Sanger and E. Curll, 1708. ,19,p. ; 2° Weight:0.16 lbs, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 5/29/2010 0:00:00
Shipping costs: EUR 14.40
2010, ISBN: 1170621163, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
2014, ISBN: 1170621163
[EAN: 9781170621165], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/02/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 6.82
Details of the book - The Kit--Cats. a Poem.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170621165
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170621163
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 29.12.2011 00:06:27
Book found last time on 18.03.2014 15:37:54
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Seasonable Reproof, a Satire, in the Manner of Horace. to Be Continued Occasionally as a Poetical Pillory, ...", from "Miller, James" (9781170621158)
- "A Poem to His Grace the Duke of Marlborough, on the Glorious Successes of the Last Campaign.", from "Geree, John" (9781170621172)
- "A Poetical Description of Bristol. by William Goldwin, ...", from "Goldwin, William" (9781170621141)
- "An Epistle to a Lady, Who Desired the Author to Make Verses on Her, in the Heroick Stile. Also a Poem, Occasion'd by Reading Dr. Young's Satires, Cal", from "Swift, Jonathan" (9781170621189)
- "Bleinheim, a Poem, Inscrib'd to the Right Honourable Robert Harley, Esq. the Third Edition.", from "Philips, John" (9781170621134)
- "The Fair Quaker: Or, the Seraphick Amours of John Bingley with a Female Friend. and His Poetical Lamentation Just Before His Death. to", from "Bingley, John" (9781170621196)