Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T049207Notes: Imprint: London : printed by H. Woodfall, jun. and sold by J. Brotherton, 1742. Collation: iv,28p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century A-sermon-preachd-on-the-fast-day-November-10-1742-at-Ware-in-Hertfordshire~~W-Webster BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170620868, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preach'd On The Fast-day, November 10, 1742. At Ware In Hertfordshire. W. Webster, Books, History, A Sermon Preach'd On The Fast-day, November 10, 1742. At Ware In Hertfordshire. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Sermon Preach'd on the Fast-Day, November 10, 1742. at Ware in Hertfordshire.
Details of the book - A Sermon Preach'd on the Fast-Day, November 10, 1742. at Ware in Hertfordshire.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170620861
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170620868
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,086 kg
Book in our database since 02.12.2012 16:02:57
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Historical Account of the Curiosities of London and Westminster, in Three Parts. ...", from "Henry, David" (9781170620854)
- "London; or an abridgment of the celebrated Mr. Pennant's description of the British capital, and it's environs ... To which are prefixed notes, additions, ... plates. Second edition. By Mr. John Wallis.", from "Pennant, Thomas" (9781170620878)
- "The History of Paraguay. Containing Amongst Many Other New, Curious, and Interesting Particulars of That Country, a Full and Authentic Account of the", from "Charlevoix, Pierre-Franois-Xavier De" (9781170620847)
- "Four Topographical Letters, Written in July 1755, Upon a Journey Thro' Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Wa", from "Patching, Resta" (9781170620885)
- "The history of Paraguay. Containing amongst many other new, curious, and interesting particulars of that country, a full and authentic account of the ... .... In two volumes. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Charlevoix, Pierre-Franois-Xavier De" (9781170620830)
- "Some Account of London. Third Edition.", from "Pennant, Thomas" (9781170620892)