Detailseite wird geladen...
A letter to the worthy electors of the borough of Aylesbury in the county of Bucks. By John Wilkes. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T038457Notes: Possibly printed in Paris. A variant omits 'By John Wilkes' from the titlepage.Imprint: London [i.e. Paris?] : printed for Stuart Donaldson, 1764. Collation: 26p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-to-the-worthy-electors-of-the-borough-of-Aylesbury-in-the-county-of-Bucks-By-John-Wilkes~~John-Wilkes BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Letter To The Worthy Electors Of The Borough Of Aylesbury In The County Of Bucks. By John Wilkes. - new book
A Letter To The Worthy Electors Of The Borough Of Aylesbury In The County Of Bucks. By John Wilkes. John Wilkes, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Letter To The Worthy Electors Of The Borough Of Aylesbury In The County Of Bucks. By John Wilkes. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Letter to the Worthy Electors of the Borough of Aylesbury in the County of Bucks. by John Wilkes. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170620701, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter to the Worthy Electors of the Borough of Aylesbury in the County of Bucks. by John Wilkes.
Details of the book - A Letter to the Worthy Electors of the Borough of Aylesbury in the County of Bucks. by John Wilkes.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170620700
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170620701
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 14.03.2012 01:41:19
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Letter to Mr. Harding the Printer, Upon Occasion of a Paragraph in His News-Paper of Aug. 1st. Relating to Mr. Woods's Half-Pence. by M. B. Drapie", from "Swift, Jonathan" (9781170620694)
- "Village Politics. Addressed to All the Mechanics, Journeymen, and Day Labourers, in Great Britain. by Will Chip, a Country Carpenter. Second Edition.", from "More, Hannah" (9781170620717)
- "A Short Character of His Ex. T. E. of W. L. L. of I-. ...", from "Swift, Jonathan" (9781170620687)
- "A Journey from Joppa to Jerusalem, in May, 1751. with Occasional Notes.", from "Falconar, David" (9781170620724)
- "A Speech Delivered by J. C. Curwen, Esq. M.P. to a Numerous Meeting of the Freemen and Inhabitants of the City of Carlisle, on the Twenty-Sixth of J", from "Curwen, J. C." (9781170620670)
- "Constantinople Ancient and Modern, with Excursions to the Shores and Islands of the Archipelago and to the Troad.", from "Dallaway, James" (9781170620731)