Detailseite wird geladen...
Considerations upon two bills sent down from the R- H- the H-- of L-- to the H-ble H-- of C------ relating to the clergy of I***********d. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T073914Notes: Anonymous. By Jonathan Swift. Dated at end: Dublin Feb. 24. 1731-2. The two bills were the Bill of residence and the Bill of division.Imprint: London : printed for A. Moore, and sold by the booksellers of Westminster and Southwark, 1732. Collation: 42p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Considerations-upon-two-bills-sent-down-from-the-R-H-the-H-of-L-to-the-H-ble-H-of-C-relating-to-the-clergy-of-I-d~~Jonathan-Swift BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Considerations Upon Two Bills Sent Down From The R- H- The H-- Of L-- To The H-ble H-- Of C------ Relating To The Clergy Of I***** - new book
Considerations Upon Two Bills Sent Down From The R- H- The H-- Of L-- To The H-ble H-- Of C------ Relating To The Clergy Of I***********d. Jonathan Swift, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Considerations Upon Two Bills Sent Down From The R- H- The H-- Of L-- To The H-ble H-- Of C------ Relating To The Clergy Of I***** Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Considerations Upon Two Bills Sent Down from the R- H- The H-- Of L-- To the H-Ble H-- Of I----- Relating to the Clergy of I***********d. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170620663, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 48 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=104gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Considerations Upon Two Bills Sent Down from the R- H- The H-- Of L-- To the H-Ble H-- Of I----- Relating to the Clergy of I***********d.
Details of the book - Considerations Upon Two Bills Sent Down from the R- H- The H-- Of L-- To the H-Ble H-- Of I----- Relating to the Clergy of I***********d.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170620663
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170620663
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,104 kg
Book in our database since 23.10.2011 00:21:47
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Most Faults on One Side: Or, the Shallow Politicks, Foolish Arguing, and Villanous Designs of the Author of a Late Pamphlet, Entitul'd Faults o", from "Trapp, Joseph" (9781170620656)
- "A Speech Delivered by J. C. Curwen, Esq. M.P. to a Numerous Meeting of the Freemen and Inhabitants of the City of Carlisle, on the Twenty-Sixth of J", from "Curwen, J. C." (9781170620670)
- "Remarks on the Late Bishop of Rochester's Speech at the Bar of the House of Lords. Being a Collection of All the Papers Publish'd in the London Journa", from "Hoadly, Benjamin" (9781170620649)
- "A Short Character of His Ex. T. E. of W. L. L. of I-. ...", from "Swift, Jonathan" (9781170620687)
- "English Liberty: Being a Collection of Interesting Tracts, from the Year 1762 to 1769. Containing the Private Correspondence, Public Le", from "Wilkes, John" (9781170620632)
- "A Letter to Mr. Harding the Printer, Upon Occasion of a Paragraph in His News-Paper of Aug. 1st. Relating to Mr. Woods's Half-Pence. by M. B. Drapie", from "Swift, Jonathan" (9781170620694)