Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T043920Notes: An Englishman = John Horne Tooke. A lampoon addressed to Lords Mortimer and Jefferies. Half-title: 'The petition of an Englishman. With which are given, a copper plate of the Croix de St. Pillory, and a true and accurate plan of some part of Kew Green'.Imprint: London : printed for E. Sumpter, 1765. Collation: ,25,p.,plate ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-petition-of-an-Englishman~~John-Horne-Tooke BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170620604, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
2010, ISBN: 9781170620601
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Shipping costs:Noch nicht erschienenNicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
The Petition of an Englishman.
Details of the book - The Petition of an Englishman.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170620601
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170620604
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,086 kg
Book in our database since 12.10.2011 11:21:53
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:08:59
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Legion's New Paper: Being a Second Memorial to the Gentlemen of a Late House of Commons. with Legion's Humble Address to His Majesty.", from "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170620595)
- "The Speech of the Right Honourable Charles James Fox, in the House of Commons, on Tuesday the 9th Instant, in Defence of His Resignation. a New Editio", from "Fox, Charles James" (9781170620618)
- "Substance of Mr. Canning's Speech, in the House of Commons, Tuesday, December 11, 1798, on Mr. Tierney's Motion, Respecting Continental Alliances.", from "Canning, George" (9781170620588)
- "English Liberty: Being a Collection of Interesting Tracts, from the Year 1762 to 1769. Containing the Private Correspondence, Public Le", from "Wilkes, John" (9781170620625)
- "A Vindication of the Earl of Nottingham from the Vile Imputations, and Malicious Slanders, Which Have Been Cast Upon Him in Some Late Pamphlets.", from "Wotton, William" (9781170620571)
- "English Liberty: Being a Collection of Interesting Tracts, from the Year 1762 to 1769. Containing the Private Correspondence, Public Le", from "Wilkes, John" (9781170620632)