Detailseite wird geladen...
A true answer to the Bishop of Salisbury's speech in the House of Lords on the first article of impeachment of Dr. Hen. Sacheverell. ... - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T072370Notes: Dedication signed: L. H. Bishop of Salisbury = Gilbert Burnet.Imprint: London : printed for W. Dolphin, and sold by John Morphew, 1710. Collation: ,54p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-true-answer-to-the-Bishop-of-Salisburys-speech-in-the-House-of-Lords-on-the-first-article-of-impeachment-of-Dr-Hen-Sacheverell~~L-H BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A True Answer To The Bishop Of Salisbury's Speech In The House Of Lords On The First Article Of Impeachment Of Dr. Hen. - new book
A True Answer To The Bishop Of Salisbury's Speech In The House Of Lords On The First Article Of Impeachment Of Dr. Hen. Sacheverell. ... L. H., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A True Answer To The Bishop Of Salisbury's Speech In The House Of Lords On The First Article Of Impeachment Of Dr. Hen. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A True Answer to the Bishop of Salisbury's Speech in the House of Lords on the First Article of Impeachment of Dr. Hen. Sacheverell. ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170620566, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 64 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=132gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A True Answer to the Bishop of Salisbury's Speech in the House of Lords on the First Article of Impeachment of Dr. Hen. Sacheverell. ...
Details of the book - A True Answer to the Bishop of Salisbury's Speech in the House of Lords on the First Article of Impeachment of Dr. Hen. Sacheverell. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170620564
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170620566
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,132 kg
Book in our database since 11.05.2011 03:28:02
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Letter to Junius. by the Author of the Answer to the "Question Stated, &C."", from "Forster, Nathaniel" (9781170620557)
- "A Vindication of the Earl of Nottingham from the Vile Imputations, and Malicious Slanders, Which Have Been Cast Upon Him in Some Late Pamphlets.", from "Wotton, William" (9781170620571)
- "Two Pair of Portraits, Presented to All the Unbiassed Electors of Great-Britain; And Especially to the Electors of Westminster. by John Horne Tooke, a", from "Tooke, John Horne" (9781170620540)
- "Substance of Mr. Canning's Speech, in the House of Commons, Tuesday, December 11, 1798, on Mr. Tierney's Motion, Respecting Continental Alliances.", from "Canning, George" (9781170620588)
- "A Letter to a Friend, on the Marriage of His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales. by Mr. Horne Tooke.", from "Tooke, John Horne" (9781170620533)
- "Legion's New Paper: Being a Second Memorial to the Gentlemen of a Late House of Commons. with Legion's Humble Address to His Majesty.", from "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170620595)