Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T018232Notes: An Englishman = George Coade. W. P. = William Pitt. Horizontal chain lines.Imprint: Exon : printed by Andrew Brice, and sold by Aaron Tozer, 1758. Collation: 132p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-to-the-Right-Honourable-W-P-Esq-by-an-Englishman~~G-Coade BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170620485, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 142 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=268gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter To The Right Honourable W. P., Esq; By An Englishman. G. Coade, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Letter To The Right Honourable W. P., Esq; By An Englishman. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Letter to the Right Honourable W. P., Esq; By an Englishman.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170620489
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170620485
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,268 kg
Book in our database since 26.07.2011 01:29:25
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Serious Defence of Some Late Measures of the Administration; Particularly with Regard to the Introduction and Establishment of Foreign Troops.", from "Douglas, John" (9781170620472)
- "A Full Exposition of a Pamphlet Entitled, Observations on the Papers Relative to the Rupture with Spain. ... in an Answer from the Country-Gentleman", from "Country-Gentleman" (9781170620496)
- "A Discourse of Government. Written by Sir Philip Warwick Knight. Design'd by Him as an Appendix to His Memoirs of the Reign of King Charles the Firs", from "Warwick, Philip" (9781170620465)
- "A Letter to the Right Honorable William Pitt, from a Presbyterian of the Kirk of Scotland. to Which Is Added, a Short Epistle to Wm. Pulteney, Esq;", from "Presbyterian of the Kirk of Scotland, Of" (9781170620502)
- "The State of the Island of Jamaica. Chiefly in Relation to Its Commerce, and the Conduct of the Spaniards in the West-Indies. Address'd to a Member of", from "Person Who Resided Several Years at Jama" (9781170620458)
- "Mr. Paine's Letter to Mr. Secretary Dundas, Occasioned by the Debate in the House of Commons, May 25, 1792, on His Majesty's Proclamation for Suppress", from "Paine, Thomas" (9781170620519)