Detailseite wird geladen...
A brief account of Mr. John Ginglicutt's treatise concerning the altercation or scolding of the ancients. By the author. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T029603Notes: John Ginglicutt is a pseudonym. Variously attributed to Jonathan Swift and to John Arbuthnot. Half-title : 'Mr. Ginglicutt's treatise of scolding'. At foot of half-title: (Price six pence.).Imprint: London : printed for J. Roberts, 1731. Collation: ,26p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History A-brief-account-of-Mr-John-Ginglicutts-treatise-concerning-the-altercation-or-scolding-of-the-ancients-By-the-author~~John-Ginglicutt BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Brief Account Of Mr. John Ginglicutt's Treatise Concerning The Altercation Or Scolding Of The Ancients. By The Author. - new book
A Brief Account Of Mr. John Ginglicutt's Treatise Concerning The Altercation Or Scolding Of The Ancients. By The Author. John Ginglicutt, Books, Reference and Language, A Brief Account Of Mr. John Ginglicutt's Treatise Concerning The Altercation Or Scolding Of The Ancients. By The Author. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Brief Account of Mr. John Ginglicutt's Treatise Concerning the Altercation or Scolding of the Ancients. by the Author. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 117062037X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Brief Account of Mr. John Ginglicutt's Treatise Concerning the Altercation or Scolding of the Ancients. by the Author.
Details of the book - A Brief Account of Mr. John Ginglicutt's Treatise Concerning the Altercation or Scolding of the Ancients. by the Author.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170620373
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117062037X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,082 kg
Book in our database since 27.10.2012 04:43:44
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Original Letters, &C. of Sir John Falstaff Selected from Genuine Mss. Which Have Been in the Possession of Dame Quickly and Her Descendants Near Four", from "White, James" (9781170620366)
- "The royal pastime of cock-fighting. Or the art of breeding, feeding, fighting and curing cocks of the game. ... By R.H. a lover of the sport, ...", from "R. H. (Robert Howlett)" (9781170620380)
- "Ideal Trifles. Published by a Lady.", from "Lady" (9781170620359)
- "Chickens Feed Capons: Or a Dissertation on the Pertness of Our Youth in General, Especially Those Trained Up at Tea-Tables; ... Written by a", from "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170620397)
- "An Essay for the Better Regulation and Improvement of Free-Thinking. in a Letter to a Friend. the Second Edition.", from "Hildrop, John" (9781170620342)
- "No Fool Like the Old Fool: Or, a Pertinent Answer to an Impertinent Libel, Call'd Chickens Feed Capons. Written with a Malicious Intent to Aspers", from "Friend of the Lady Injured, Of The Lady" (9781170620403)