Detailseite wird geladen...
An essay for the better regulation and improvement of free-thinking. In a letter to a friend. The second edition. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T059708Notes: Anonymous. By John Hildrop. With a half-title. Apparently a reissue of the first edition, with a new titlepage but without the plate.Imprint: London : printed for R. Minors, 1739. Collation: ,67,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History An-essay-for-the-better-regulation-and-improvement-of-free-thinking-In-a-letter-to-a-friend-The-second-edition~~John-Hildrop BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Essay For The Better Regulation And Improvement Of Free-thinking. In A Letter To A Friend. The Second Edition. - new book
An Essay For The Better Regulation And Improvement Of Free-thinking. In A Letter To A Friend. The Second Edition. John Hildrop, Books, Reference and Language, An Essay For The Better Regulation And Improvement Of Free-thinking. In A Letter To A Friend. The Second Edition. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
An Essay for the Better Regulation and Improvement of Free-Thinking. in a Letter to a Friend. the Second Edition. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170620345, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 78 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=154gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Essay for the Better Regulation and Improvement of Free-Thinking. in a Letter to a Friend. the Second Edition.
Details of the book - An Essay for the Better Regulation and Improvement of Free-Thinking. in a Letter to a Friend. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170620342
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170620345
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,154 kg
Book in our database since 02.12.2012 05:00:52
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Sure Guide to Hell, in Seven Sections. Containing Directions I. to Parents in the Education of Their Children. ... by Belzebub. the Second Edition", from "Bourn, Benjamin" (9781170620335)
- "Ideal Trifles. Published by a Lady.", from "Lady" (9781170620359)
- "A Reply to the Case of Alexander Murray, Esq; In a Letter to That Honourable Gentleman.", from "Britannicus" (9781170620328)
- "Original Letters, &C. of Sir John Falstaff Selected from Genuine Mss. Which Have Been in the Possession of Dame Quickly and Her Descendants Near Four", from "White, James" (9781170620366)
- "A Full Answer to That Scandalous Libel, the Free Briton of July 1. That Was Pretended to Be Written by One Francis Walsingham Esq; Alias AR---N---LD", from "Chamberlen, Paul" (9781170620311)
- "A Brief Account of Mr. John Ginglicutt's Treatise Concerning the Altercation or Scolding of the Ancients. by the Author.", from "Ginglicutt, John" (9781170620373)