Detailseite wird geladen...
The amorous widow; or, wanton wife. A comedy. As it is acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane, by Her Majesty's servants. Written by Mr. Betterton. The third edition. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T066302Notes: An adaptation of Molière's 'George Dandin'. Titlepage information from San Antonio College, Texas.Imprint: London : printed by S. Keimer for E. Curll, R. Gosling, K. Sanger, and A. Bettesworth, 1714. Collation: 84p.,plate ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-amorous-widow-or-wanton-wife-A-comedy-As-it-is-acted-at-the-Theatre-Royal-in-Drury-Lane-by-Her-Majestys-servants-Written-by-Mr-Betterton-The-third-edition~~Thomas-Betterton BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Amorous Widow; Or, Wanton Wife. a Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane, by Her Majesty's Servants. Written by Mr. Betterton. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170617085, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 90 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=177gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Amorous Widow; Or, Wanton Wife. a Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane, by Her Majesty's Servants. Written by Mr. Betterton.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170617083
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170617085
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,177 kg
Book in our database since 11.01.2011 17:04:35
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:08:56
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Dramatic Works of Sir Richard Steele, Knt. Containing the Funeral. the Tender Husband. the Lying Lover. the Conscious Lovers.", from "Steele, Richard" (9781170617076)
- "The Masquerade: Or, an Evening's Intrigue. a Comedy. as It Is Acted at the New-Theatre in Little Lincoln's-Inn-Fields.", from "Griffin, Benjamin" (9781170617090)
- "The Surrender of Calais. a Play. in Three Acts. by George Colman, Jun. Esq. as Performed at the Little Theatre Hay-Market.", from "Colman, George" (9781170617069)
- "Catiline His Conspiracy. a Tragedy. Acted in the Year 1611. by the King's Majesty's Servants. ... by Ben. Johnson.", from "Jonson, Ben" (9781170617106)
- "The Iron Chest: A Play; In Three Acts. Written by George Colman, the Younger. with a Preface. First Represented at the Theatre-Royal,", from "Colman, George" (9781170617052)
- "The Alchemist. a Comedy. Acted in the Year 1610. by the Kings Majesty's Servants. ... the Author B. J.", from "Jonson, Ben" (9781170617113)