Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T226607Notes: Anonymous. By Theophilus Lobb.Imprint: London : printed for James Buckland, 1749. Collation: ,47,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-dialogue-concerning-the-sin-of-lying-between-a-master-and-his-servants~~Theophilus-Lobb BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170139043, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 62 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - A Dialogue Concerning the Sin of Lying, Between a Master, and His Servants. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170139042
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170139043
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,127 kg
Book in our database since 12.08.2012 16:42:04
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:01:57
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Secret History of the October Club: From Its Original to This Time. by a Member. the Second Edition.", from "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170139035)
- "A Sketch of the Miseries of Poverty.", from "Dodsley, Robert" (9781170139059)
- "Letters to the Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke. by J.S.", from "Scott, Major" (9781170139028)
- "Harris's List of Covent-Garden Ladies: Or Man of Pleasure's Kalendar, for the Year 1773. Containing an Exact Description of the Most Celebrated Ladies", from "Harris, McHenry" (9781170139066)
- "A Letter from the Right Honourable Charles James Fox, to the Worthy and Independent Electors of the City and Liberty of Westminster. the Second Edit", from "Fox, Charles James" (9781170139011)
- "Æsop dress'd; or a collection of fables writ in familiar verse. By B. Mandeville, M.D.", from "Mandeville, Bernard" (9781170139073)