Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T202312Notes: Vertical chain lines. "Against the peace of Aix-la-Chapelle" (Foxon).Imprint: London : printed for T. Fox, 1749. Collation: 16p. : ill. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-hostages~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170076955, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Hostages: An Historico-satirical Poem. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, The Hostages: An Historico-satirical Poem. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Hostages: An Historico-Satirical Poem.
Details of the book - The Hostages: An Historico-Satirical Poem.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170076958
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170076955
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,059 kg
Book in our database since 11.02.2012 22:54:06
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:42
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Canninad. Or, Betty's soliloquy in Newgate, on the night destin'd for her departure to her American settlement, but luckily proving the eve of her ... tune of, A lass that was laden with care, ...", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781170076941)
- "The Psalms of David, Imitated in the Language of the New Testament, and Applied to the Christian State and Worship. by I. Watts, .... a New Edition, C", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076965)
- "A Catalogue of Books, in the Macclesfield Circulating Library, March 25, 1779.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076934)
- "A New Manual of Devotions. in Three Parts. ... the Twentieth Edition, Corrected.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076972)
- "The Amorous Jester, Or, the Wit's Companion; Being a Banquet of Fun, Mirth, Glee and Gallantry; To Which Is Added, Witty Stories, Songs, Poems, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076927)
- "A Paraphrase and Comment Upon the Epistles and Gospels, Appointed to Be Used in the Church of England on All Sundays and Holy-Days ... by George Sta", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170076989)