Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T172467Notes: Drop-head title. Imprint from colophon. Concerns the Jacobite rebellion.Imprint: [Perth : printed by Mr. Robert Freebairn. For the benefite [sic] of all lovers of God and their country, 1715]. Collation: 12p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Scotlands-lament-confabulation-and-prayer~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170076742, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 20 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=54gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Scotland's Lament, Confabulation And Prayer. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Scotland's Lament, Confabulation And Prayer. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Scotland's Lament, Confabulation and Prayer.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170076743
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170076742
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,054 kg
Book in our database since 10.07.2011 00:19:24
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:42
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Exercice Public Qui Ouvrira a Une Heure, Dans La Chapelle Franoise de London-Street, Les Lundi Et Mardi, 4 Et 5 Mars, 1799; Dans Lequel La Jeunesse Le", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076736)
- "A Shorter Answer to the Short History of the Opposition.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076750)
- "Copy of the Birmingham Library Tontine Deed; To Which Is Added, a Schedule of the Several Shares, in Numerical Order ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076729)
- "Observations on the Bill Now Depending in Parliament for the Relief of Debtors, &C. in a Series of Letters. Addressed to Lord Beauchamp.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076767)
- "The Proceedings on the King's Commissions of the Peace, Oyer and Terminer, and Gaol Delivery for the City of London; And Also the Gaol Delivery for th", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076712)
- "Instructions for a Prince: To Which Are Added, State Maxims, and Interesting Papers; Found in the Cabinet of the King of Lunaria. ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076774)