Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T224091Notes: Election pamphlet attacking Edmund Burke and his sympathy for the American Revolution, and in support of Brickdale and Lippincott in the 1780 parliamentary election in Bristol. Signature D4 is a blank leaf not included in the pagination.Imprint: [Bristol] : Printed in the year, 1780. Collation: ,22p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-fallen-candidates-a-poem-Addressd-to-the-citizens-of-Bristol~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170076696, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Fallen Candidates, A Poem. Address'd To The Citizens Of Bristol. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Fallen Candidates, A Poem. Address'd To The Citizens Of Bristol. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Fallen Candidates, a Poem. Address'd to the Citizens of Bristol.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170076699
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170076696
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,082 kg
Book in our database since 23.11.2012 00:37:52
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:42
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Porcupine's Political Censor, for ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076682)
- "Liberty Recovering, Or, Mock Patriotism Revealed; A Poem. Dedicated to All the True Friends of Great Britain.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076705)
- "[A Message from the President of the United States to Congress, Transmitting Certain Documents Relative to Hostile Threats Against the Territories of", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076675)
- "The Proceedings on the King's Commissions of the Peace, Oyer and Terminer, and Gaol Delivery for the City of London; And Also the Gaol Delivery for th", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076712)
- "Instructions by the Commissioners for Managing and Causing to Be Levyed and Collected His Majesty's Customs, ... to [Blank] Who Is Established Collect", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076668)
- "Copy of the Birmingham Library Tontine Deed; To Which Is Added, a Schedule of the Several Shares, in Numerical Order ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076729)