Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N006059Notes: Preface signed: C. Dibdin. An adaptation of 'Le déserteur' by Michael Jean Sedaine. Without the music.Imprint: London : printed for T. Becket, 1774. Collation: vi,,36p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-deserter-a-new-musical-drama-As-it-is-performed-at-the-Theatre-Royal-in-Drury-Lane-A-new-edition~~Charles-Dibdin BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170036651, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 50 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Deserter; A New Musical Drama. as It Is Performed at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. a New Edition.
Details of the book - The Deserter; A New Musical Drama. as It Is Performed at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. a New Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170036655
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170036651
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,109 kg
Book in our database since 04.09.2010 20:50:17
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:00:28
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Gottenburgh Frolick: Or, the Swedish Invasion Burlesqu'd. Wherein the Several Conjectures of Men of Different Parties and Persuasions, Conc", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170036648)
- "Ode in Honour of the Nuptials of Their Royal Highnesses the Prince and Princess of Wales, Written and Composed by Mr. Dibdin.", from "Dibdin, Charles" (9781170036662)
- "The Devil of a Story. with an Introductory Preface, Relating the Odd Manner of It's Coming to the Author's Knowledge.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170036631)
- "An Epistle to the Author of the Rosciad and the Apology.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170036679)
- "The Dependant. an Epistle to the Honourable Sir George Oxenden Bart. One of the Lords Commissioners of the Treasury.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170036624)
- "The History of Lord Stanton. a Novel. by a Gentleman of the Middle Temple, Author of the Trial, or History of Charles Horton ... Volume 1 of 5", from "Gentleman of the Middle Temple, Of The M" (9781170036686)