Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Countway Library of MedicineESTCID: N004943Notes: A reissue of the 1753 edition.Imprint: London : printed for W. Heard, 1766. Collation: ,180,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History A-new-and-general-system-of-midwifery-In-four-parts-By-Brudenell-Exton-The-third-edition~~Brudenell-Exton BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170036228, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 192 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=10mm, Gew.=354gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A New And General System Of Midwifery. In Four Parts. By Brudenell Exton, ... The Third Edition. - new book
A New And General System Of Midwifery. In Four Parts. By Brudenell Exton, ... The Third Edition. Brudenell Exton, Books, Health and Well Being, A New And General System Of Midwifery. In Four Parts. By Brudenell Exton, ... The Third Edition. Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A New and General System of Midwifery. in Four Parts. by Brudenell Exton, ... the Third Edition.
Details of the book - A New and General System of Midwifery. in Four Parts. by Brudenell Exton, ... the Third Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170036228
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170036228
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,354 kg
Book in our database since 08.08.2011 11:30:59
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:09
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Elements of the Practice of Physic. Part the First. Containing the Natural History of the Human Body. by George Fordyce, ...", from "Fordyce, George" (9781170036211)
- "An Essay on the Cause and Cure of a Species of Uterine H]morrhage, Hitherto Not Generally Understood, Though of Very Common Occurrence. by Joseph Moo", from "Moore, Joseph" (9781170036235)
- "Dissertatio Medica Inauguralis, de Anima Seu Principio Vitali; Quam, ... Pro Gradu Doctoris, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Joannes Barclay, ...", from "Barclay, John" (9781170036204)
- "Eight Chirurgical Treatises, on These Following Heads: Viz. I. of Tumours. ... by Richard Wiseman, ... the Fourth Edition.", from "Wiseman, Richard" (9781170036242)
- "Disputatio Medica, Inauguralis, de Pertussi. Quam, ... Pro Gradu Doctoris, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Edvardus Fairtlough. ...", from "Fairtlough, Edvardus" (9781170036198)
- "Bernardini Ramazzini, carpensis philosophi ac medici, ... opera omnia medica et physiologica. In duos tomos distributa. Editio quarta. Accessit vita ... necessariis. Volume 1 of 2 (Latin Edition)", from "Ramazzini, Bernardino" (9781170036259)