Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University LibrariesESTCID: N021074Notes: Signed: Thomas Cockey Deye, Speaker. With two final advertisement leaves.Imprint: [London] : Baltimore printed: London reprinted; for John Stockdale, 1787. Collation: 28,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-present-state-of-Maryland-By-the-delegates-of-the-people~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170019412, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Present State Of Maryland. By The Delegates Of The People. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Present State Of Maryland. By The Delegates Of The People. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Present State of Maryland. by the Delegates of the People.
Details of the book - The Present State of Maryland. by the Delegates of the People.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170019412
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170019412
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,086 kg
Book in our database since 15.11.2012 22:11:58
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:14:54
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Siege of Quebec.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170019405)
- "An Enquiry, Whether the Guilt of the Present Civil War in America, Ought to Be Imputed to Great Britain or America. by John Roebuck, ... a New Editio", from "Roebuck, John" (9781170019429)
- "The History of Ayder Ali Khan, Nabob-Bahader: Or, New Memoirs Concerning the East Indies. with Historical Notes. by M. M. D. L. T. ... in Two Volumes.", from "M. D. L. T. , M." (9781170019399)
- "Observations on the Importance of National Manufactures; And Particularly on the Linen Manufacture.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170019436)
- "The History of Ayder Ali Khan, Nabob-Bahader: Or, New Memoirs Concerning the East Indies. with Historical Notes. by M. M. D. L. T. ... in Two Volumes.", from "M. D. L. T. , M." (9781170019382)
- "Entretiens de Guillaume de Nassau, Prince D'Orange, Et Du Gnral Montgommery, Sur La Rvolution Ancienne Des Pays-Bas, & Les Affaires Actuelles D'Amriqu", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170019443)